Sunday, November 30, 2008

Vocoder

I really want one. A vocoder. That would be super sick.

It's finally the final stretch. Finally. I've been in final stretch mentality for like two months, but it's finally here. All I have left standing between me and relaxation is 12 days, about 200 algebra problems, an algebra midterm, two papers, an optional final, and packing. I'm so close! That's a lot to do in 12 days though. I'm at the library and I just decided to close my eyes for a second, and I saw the plane circling over Berkeley before it landed at SFO. What a beautiful sight.

The Warriors suck. Losing to the Wizards and the Knicks on one road trip? We are seriously the worst team in the NBA. So depressing.

So Tahoe (and Middlebury actually) still doesn't have any snow! This really can't be right. I was going to spend six of my twenty-three days at home at Tahoe, so this is really appalling news. Pray for snow! Like six feet by the time I get home! See all you at home soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE FINAL STRETCH! I'm so there too. YES!