Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday Midday

I forgot how bad I am at keeping blogs updated. It is February 11, 2010. I guess that's obvious from the little tag on top of this text. Anyway, so fun things happen. I spilled some delicious Woodchuck Hard Apple Cider on my laptop and fried the keyboard. I'm now using my friend's old spring-loaded keyboard. It's keys are all shifted around, which is fun.

So I guess I didn't write this earlier, but my job has placed me back in San Francisco, so I'll be living there starting sometime between July and hopefully the end of the year. I need to find a roommate and a reasonably-priced place to live. Anyone know anyone? Also, if possible, I would like to find a place that sells Woodchuck in San Francisco. That would be really nice. I think typing on this old keyboard is rougher on my hand muscles than the small laptop keyboard.

I had the best day skiing probably of my life (or up there) the other day. A foot of fresh powder at Jay Peak skiing in some of the sweetest glades in the US. It was great. And that's all I have to say about the last month. Holler.